26 April 2017

Paris

I never really blogged about spending a few days in Europe last year.

We started in Paris and stayed in a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We were there on Bastille Day for the second day.  Paris with three children is different than the Paris I would want to see, but we went to the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, the Catacombs, the Louvre (free on Bastille Day which is nice when you have people who don't want to stay long), Notre Dame, and the Lego store.  I'd decided that this trip would go better if all I cared about was eating iconic food rather than getting to the places I really wanted to see, so I was happy to eat crepes by the Eiffel Tower and fresh croissants and baguettes.  It was a lovely quick stop but I'd really like to go back with just my husband (or on my own) and spend more time there.







1 comment:

  1. But if you went "on your own" we would have no photos.

    ReplyDelete