27 August 2014

Mexican States

I've been to most of the US states (except Alaska and some southern states) and now I'm trying to visit as many states in Mexico as possible.  We can't go to some, but last weekend we were able to drive home through Michoacan so that one is checked off. I suppose I've been to Baja California too, just barely.

Places I've been:

Jalisco, obviously, because I live here
DF
Mexico
Guanajuato
Queretero
Hidalgo
Michoacan
Puebla
Morelos
Tlaxcala
Campeche
Yucatan
Quintana Roo
Colima
Chiapas
Tabasco
Baja California (barely, and that was many years ago)


Places I'm planning on going:

Nayarit
Aguascalientes


Places I really want to go but probably won't:

Oaxaca
Veracruz
San Luis Potosi
Zacatecas


Not really likely:

Baja California Sur
Sonora
Chihuahua
Sinaloa
Durango
Coahuila
Nuevo Leon
Tamaulipas
Guerrero




No comments:

Post a Comment