18 March 2013

Hello, DC

We're not quite there yet, but here's what I'm looking forward to about living in DC.  We won't technically be in DC, but I'll be close enough to walk there, so that works for me.


  • Walking!  I truly did love our location in Charlottesville, but I did miss being able to walk to things.  Except for walking around our neighborhood, I couldn't walk anywhere from home.  I don't think there is much of anything I won't be able to walk to in our new home.
  • DC sites. That's pretty much self-explanatory.
  • Metro
  • Ethnic foods of all types
  • Lego store for the boys
  • Friends.  We have so many friends who live in DC that we haven't seen in years
  • Much closer to the temple and much smaller wards, geographically speaking
  • No cleaning.  We'll be in temporary housing and someone else cleans it once a week.
  • More stuff for the boys to do 
  • And so much more.  Come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment