06 March 2011


We don’t see donkeys every day, but this was still the first time we’ve had the camera when we’ve seen one.  Someday we’ll get a picture of a horse.  You can call the number on the back of the cart if you need to hire these donkeys.



There are a few old log homes around.  I think we live in the oldest part of town, so I’ll be looking for more.

And here’s the Russian Orthodox Church.

We finally got a stroller so the pictures should start covering a little more of Tokmok now.  I was pretty limited in my wanderings before.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the stroller!

    Do you know the charge for the Rent-a-Donkey enterprise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew. Maybe you can try it when you come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you suggest that becausse it is the best way to get from the airport to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's certainly the most interesting way.

    ReplyDelete