01 January 2011

Best Books of 2010

I really should have read more than 100 books this year, but I've been a serious slacker the last few months and ended up with 97.  Some people speed up when they're stressed.  I slow down.  Anyway, there were some excellent books this year.  They're in two bunches- the first group is the very best and the second has very, very good ones.


A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Understanding the Book of Mormon
Red Odyssey
Guests of the Sheik (reread)
Stones into Schools
Crossing to Safety
Cry, the Beloved Country


Half the Sky
Mormon Country
Left to Tell
Nothing to Envy
Olive Kitteridge
When Everything Changed 
Jehovah and the World of the Old Testament

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the summary; the timing is perfect for my edification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should put together a list of books for you to read before you visit. :)

    ReplyDelete