02 January 2009

Book of a Thousand Days

Book of a Thousand Days [BK OF A THOUSAND DAYS]This was a good book, and a little different too, since it's set in a place like Mongolia. It rings a little truer than a lot of books like this- the heroine is a little more believable, even though she does read and write, and it does feel like it could have taken place somewhere on the steppes. I doubt this one will be as popular as some of Hale's other books, but I'm glad she wrote this one.

I'm thinking this one could count for Melissa's book challenge, although it might be a stretch. Melissa can veto it if she wants. There are plenty of other books coming up that will fit better.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... when I said different place, I think I meant a real place, not a fictitious one. ;) But, I'll let it go.

    ReplyDelete