26 November 2008

Things That Don't Bother Me

Christmas decor after Halloween. I think Thanksgiving and Christmas go together so perfectly that I don't care what decor I see at this time of the year. I love October, November, and December.

Having Thanksgiving dinner without lots of people. I think it'll just be our family this year, and that's the way I like it. Except my husband bought a big turkey. He will be cooking it.

Libraries that have lots of different types of media. I think it's reasonable that libraries provide access to all sorts of media.

Ringing phones. I can ignore them quite happily . That bothers middle son, though.

My neighbors. We have great neighbors.

My mother-in-law. I was just lucky there. Note that I did not mention my step-mother-in-law, but how could that combination possibly be lucky? And really, I can't complain much even there.

My stuff. We have what we need.

Grammatical errors and misspellings. I'm not quite over this one yet, but I don't cringe too very much when someone misplaces an apostrophe.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

This is a great list. I think all of us would easily put together a list of bothers. The non-bothering list is a better way. I like it.