05 May 2008

We're well into our longest break of the school year and I'm ordering what we'll need for next year. (Next year is very likely to start the first week the temperature hits 90.)

I've had to get more serious with school each year; I'm so glad I've always homeschooled and didn't jump into this now. It's probably also good for oldest son too since he'd rather spend all his time listening to audiobooks and building things (it is nice that the things he'd like to do are pretty worthwhile though, especially since he'll listen to anything). I remind him that even if we spend 4 hours on school a day next year, it'll still be a lot less than the 8-9 hours he'd have with public school and homework.

Sometimes I feel like there is so much I want them to learn but there isn't time for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment