18 December 2007

We Have a New Baby!

Our third son was born last Thursday afternoon. He is happy and healthy and about the most loved baby ever born.

We have waited for a very long time for this little boy to join our family and we are so happy he's here safely.

Watching TV during labor was nice. When the contractions were bad enough to keep my mind off my book (reviewed in the next post, and you should read it) I told my husband I wanted to watch football and he found a thing about the 2001 college season and then the Democrat debate. Good thing for sports and politics. :)

No pictures or name (for a boy who didn't have a name for a while, he ended up with a lot of names and I love them all) here, but for those of you who are interested, you can email me or leave a comment and I'll send you those details.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Please send details!

    Best wishes to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Send me details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should just say ditto to the other posts! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you, kid, I didn't even know you were pregnant. What a wonderful way to bring warmth into your home at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Welcome, new baby, to the earth. :)

    Please send details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! I am glad all are well. Congratulations, two more and you've got a basketball team! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats :) I hope everyone is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the world baby boy! Congrats to you, dad and brothers! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete