24 December 2007

Goodness, I didn't expect to disappear for so long. The baby is still happy, but we had a little trouble on the healthy part this week and I didn't even have time to read most days, much less do anything else. He's doing better now and is probably going to be totally fine, so there's nothing to worry about. And there never was a huge concern, but I'm not exactly at my mental best after giving birth. I never want to go through a week like that again, except for the holding the baby part.

And I didn't have a lot of library books that I wanted to read. I have a huge stack of fiction, but I am recalling that contemporary fiction is not my thing when I have little children. So I found my copy of Islam after Communism and am happily reading that. We'll see what happens with Melissa's reading challenge as a result. Of course, there doesn't seem to be anything banning non-fiction in the rules.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, non-fiction's good. Glad that everything/one's doing better this week. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete