12 April 2007

They're Adopting My Babies


One of my favorite things is when I get emails from people who are adopting children I knew in the Bishkek baby house (that's what I always call it; the official name is the Specialized Children's Home or Specialized House of Children). I've heard from several now and it's wonderful. It makes me happy to know these children are going to good homes. They are well taken care of in the baby house, but they need families.

I just wish I knew what Arsyen is up to.

4 comments:

  1. Amira, that's wonderful that you can hear about your babies being adopted!

    I have nominated you for a thinking blogger award. See my post at http://bystudyandalsobyfaith.blogspot.com/2007/04/thanks-smee.html for the particulars. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary. I'll have to see what I can come up with. Seems like everyone has already been crowned a thinking blogger though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amira :) I just put a bunch of pics up of our boys. It's amazing how much they've changed... you'll hardly recognize B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I saw the pictures and I couldn't believe it. It is so wonderful to see such beautiful pictures of him with you!

    ReplyDelete