21 April 2006

Places I'd Like to Go

Kunming

Turpan

Kashgar

Kashmir

Penang

Lake Baykal

Mongolia

Angkor Wat

Samarqand

Bukhara

Khiva

The Ferghana Valley

Machu Picchu (make sure to say glad to meet you)

Nepal

India (any place will do)

The geysers in New Zealand

Indonesia

Outback (or any other place in Australia)

St. Petersburg

Cairo

Jerusalem

Xi'an

Kamchatka

Tuva

Gansu

Yellowstone

Alaska

Greenland

Lake Titicaca

Black Sea

Istanbul

Bethel

Crete

Denmark

Wales

and many more, but it's time for school

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see:

    New Zealand
    St. Petersburg
    Greenland
    Crete

    Plus
    Iceland (I have a friend from here who actually met and married a guy from there and lives there now).

    I've been to Alaska. If you go there, give yourself a year to begin to see the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is that I want to live in all of these places. It's just not the same being a tourist and spending just a few days in a place.

    I can't believe I forgot Iceland. I'd LOVE to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Wales. It's got mythological backing, but it's just not Scotland. If you like mountains, islands, breathtaking sunsets, lakes and ruins, Scotland truly is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to Scotland, but the main reason for picking Wales over Scotland is that my great-grandmother was Welsh.

    ReplyDelete