09 September 2005

10 Books (Or So)

MFS and SFP and Jill and others have been writing about a list of books that reveals something about you. So here's mine, since I didn't get over to the WTM Boards this morning. It's probably not a perfect list, but here's what I came up with today.

Frog and Toad

Witch, Goblin, and Sometimes Ghost

The Screwtape Letters

Glimpses into the Life of Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Flatbreads and Flavors

Volcano Cowboys

Gathering of Days

Little House on the Prairie

Persuasion

The Scriptures- Bible, Book of Mormon, Qu'ran, and more

The Geysers of Yellowstone

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can come up with ten. I would say,

    Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons
    Durable Goods by Elizabeth Berg

    Something by Amy Tan would illustrate the kind of mother I am now.

    I have about fifteen books on near death experiences. I am very familiar with the spirit world.

    Or maybe something by Melodie Beattie, I am so Al-Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure that this list is really good. But it's what I thought of right off the bat.

    I need to read some of the books you've suggested here and in the past.

    ReplyDelete