08 July 2005

Books

I finally updated the books on the sidebar. I haven't been doing much reading lately since we've been bouncing around for several weeks. Harry Potter and Little House on the Prairie make for nice traveling books when I don't have much time to read.

But my husband did something he's never done before- he bought me a book. (Despite being an attorney and a professor, he doesn't read for pleasure.) He's been doing research for his classes in KG and found The Mormon Question. Here is an interesting review of the book. I find it fascinating to read about the changes in Constitutional interpretation through the years. (I'd love it if my husband ended up as a Constitutional Law professor.)

So I have something to read till Harry Potter comes out next Saturday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment