29 June 2005

After all my dithering about plane tickets, we've had some good news about some of the funding we'll be getting. It's so nice when some things work out well. I also discovered that it's much less expensive to get health insurance overseas. Of course, the health care there is scary enough that you wouldn't want to go to a doctor, but still, it's nice to have one expense that isn't as bad as I'd feared.

And we did find out that the rules for the plane tickets aren't quite a strict as I'd feared. It appears that as long as we get ourselves to London on an American carrier, they don't much care how we get to Bishkek since there aren't any feasible American carriers flying to the area.

Maybe I will survive getting everything ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

    I also have a airline bargain ticket
    It deals mostly with airline bargain ticket plus other stuff,
    You can save up to 50% your next flight!

    You should check it out if you get a chance!!

    ReplyDelete