26 May 2005

Meme

s'mee tagged me for a meme, so I'll just take care of that now :) I'm nowhere near as witty as she is, and I'm no music expert, so feel free to move on to better things.

Total volume of music files on my computer: I doubt there are any. But maybe there are some hiding somewhere.

The last CD I bought: It was certainly more than a year ago and it was probably Geography Songs. I could certainly tell you the last book I bought though!

Song playing now: Nothing, my son is asleep in here

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: Geography Songs (the whole thing), my didgeridoo CD, various Arabic music, various other ethnic music, and whatever my husband is listening to. There are a few hymns that mean a lot to me like Nearer, My God to Thee; Be Still, My Soul; O My Father; Praise to the Lord, the Almighty; and For All the Saints.

I do like music a lot and listen to music often. I'm just not picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment