30 March 2005

A Few Random Thoughts

23 more days till Yellowstone opens!

I have had a difficult time not getting involved in the "gender wars" going on around the LDS blogs. It helps that I generally agree with Julie and she is willing and able to jump into the fray.

I have not had a difficult time staying out the of debates surrounding Terri Schiavo.

It is amazing how difficult something can be for one son and how easy it can be for another son. I am beginning to lean more and more to the nature side of things, instead of nurture.

And, yes, I am aware that Kyrgyzstan sounds scary. Do you think we'd go someplace without actually learning about it before?

And, yes, I know we are crazy. Thanks for pointing that out again. At least you don't have to be crazy with us.

Finally, how inane can a spell check be? The blogger spell check is hardly worth using.

No comments:

Post a Comment